Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pretty as a Princess

Bella was asked to stand up in a wedding.  Thanks to my cousin, Bella got to feel like a princess for a couple of days.
First mani (professional, that is)

ahh, I can get used to this life

a mini pedi
she didn't get the soak, just the polish
she still loved it

purple, just like the dress
that white glob is a flower -  didn't photograph well

relaxed with pretty nails

Then, off to get our hair done

love those curls
looks a little like me when I was little (when I had my hair curled)
almost done

finished with a flower


This was my children's first opportunity to experience a big fat Greek wedding.  Of course, RT was in one, so there were no surprises there.


my camera tester
Bella carrying the stefana (crowns) down the aisle
she did a great job!

What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment