Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blueberry Picking

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is go blueberry picking.  Like I said in the last post, we drove up to Michigan and one of our goals was to go blueberry picking.  Something we have made into a tradition.  We picked the perfect morning.  It was nice and cool.  Everyone got ready and we set off to start picking blueberries.
These workers were quite ambitious by taking two buckets
(I was the one with only one bucket)

child labor

the immigrant blueberry picker
he has it down to a science
he doesn't eat while he is picking
of course, don't let these two pictures fool you, the two of them gave up and went to the playground leaving RT and I to fill their buckets.  (well, mainly RT, bc I was busy taking some pictures)

Good start

the rows seemed endless



All those blueberries went into making a blueberry pie


made with love
and lots of blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment