Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thank you Card

Bella had to send a Thank You card and I thought how fun it would be to make one ourselves.  I got this idea from here.  I thought this would be cool artwork on the wall, but, how cool would it be on a card?
We shall find out.
I cut a long rectangular shape for the backing.  Why?  Because I wanted this to fit in a regular business sized envelope.  Maybe I should figure out how to make envelopes.  That could be a future post.
I used a 1" circle punch and a variety of paper colors. 

I didn't get crazy on this card.  I did a pattern (as Bella would remind me).


When gluing the circles down, it is ok to go past the card. You will have a chance to cut them off at the end of the project.


A very simple project

and look how perfectly it fits into that envelope?
Love it!
I should probably tell you that I made the card. Bella saw that we were going to make this and instead did her own special project that I will share with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment