Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Remind Me

*To vacuum up the sand in the hallway by the kids bedrooms. 

*to remind Alex to shower REAL good after hanging in the sand pit at the pool.  (he can hang out there for hours)  Not sure how he gets COMPLETELY covered head to toe in sand.  And I do mean covered head to toe.  When he got home last night, he showed me how one of his friends taught him how to "shake like a dog."  Pounds of sand came flying out of his hair.  I will be unveiling our new sand pit any day now.

*to hide the duct tape.  The boys tried to duct tape Bella.  Understandable with all of her crying that she has been doing today.  Can't say that I blame them.

*to provide ear plugs for every member of our family and make sure they are available for anyone who dares to enter our house.  It is a VERY LOUD HOUSEHOLD these days.  Bella is in her room singing real loud and the boys are yelling to her to keep it down.  I am in the basement and can hear her perfectly.

*to buy some chapstick.  I gave one that I had to Nick.  Told him to just wipe it off a little to use it.  He uses it, wipes it on Alex's arm then says that he can't use it anymore.

*to have fun



No comments:

Post a Comment