Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Today was the Mother's Day Tea at school (Kindergarten class).  Bella has been looking forward to this day for over a month now.   There have been many preparations for this "Big Day."  I heard about a few of them: songs they will sing, it won't be tea, but lemonade and you can have 3 cookies.  Oh, yea, and don't talk when your mouth is full.  (sounds like something I would say) 

When I got to class, I was greeted by my hostess:
She had me sit at the table and she went to get me some tea (lemonade)
(I forgot to get a picture of the tea)
Here are the cookies!  Yum!
Oh, and two children at our table had 6 cookies.  They were the two that did not have a Mother (or special someone) there with them.  I'm sure the parent(s) will know something is up when their child bounces off the bus!
Here we are, before the show started

Bella waiting for the teacher to start the songs
I was going to include a song.  It's called, "We love Mothers"  It's my favorite.  Bella sings it often.  I'm having a difficult time adding it to the blog, but, you can view it on YouTube.  It's under: Mother's Day Tea Bella.  You can barely see Bella.  She's to the right.  
So glad I got to have this special tea time with Bella. 
Love. 


   A flower for Mom  :)
            Drinking "tea"
Happy Mother's Day!