Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bridal Party

Bella is going to be in a wedding this summer.  She is quite excited. 

Saturday we went shopping with the bride (my cousin's daughter) to look for a dress for Bella to wear on the "big day." 


















Before the bride arrived, Bella had fun trying on head pieces.  I think she was pretending she was the bride.   We're trying to make this fun.  You never know how long you have until "someone" gets tired.  (me) (just kidding) 
Bella let me take a few snapshots (if you look close, you will see me at odd angles TRYING to avoid being in the picture).  She was a good sport (and model).


She knows how to work a dress

work it girl!

the sad picture because she really wants to wear purple
the store was having a hard time guaranteeing we would get the dress in time for the wedding
this was right before the meltdown (not a pretty thing)
I didn't get any pictures after that

so sad  :(


We ended up driving to another store (well, actually 2 stores).  And found a few more to try on.
that's me in the corner doing acrobats trying to get a picture
Alas, the things I do for my blog!
We finally decided on this one.  Bella loves it (and it's purple!)

Next up....shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment