Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

It's the little things.

You can go about your day and just try to make it through everything.  You check things off your list.  Things get done, laundry, cleaning, practices, playdates, carpools, meals get made and eaten, baths/showers and bedtime stories.  And, then you can breathe.  You made it through another day.

 I prefer to stop once in awhle and take a step back and try to enjoy the little moments.  Things happen daily and if you don't stop and breathe them in and savor them they will disappear.

Moments like an I love you, mom (from your teenager) and a hug.  Yes, it was mother's day, but, I enjoyed the moment.  Brings tears to my eyes right now thinking about it. 

Goofing around with another one and calling it "Smothers Day."  Don't worry, I smothered him.  :) 

And, sometimes it is finding a little note where you least expect it.

a note left from Bella:  "I Love You"
We have taken to leaving each other little notes

Happy Mother's Day!