Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Nail Clippers

I know I have many  several  a few posts about nail clippers.  You can read the back story about my nail clippers, click here and here.  I'll wait.

As you recall, I am very, very protective of my nail clippers.  I even had them put into the witness protection program.  I always put my nail clippers in the same spot.  The bottom drawer in our bathroom vanity.  The clippers hang out with the nail polish and nail files (they all party together).

Both RT and Alex have learned not to mess with  go near my nail clippers.  RT even has a restraining order and can not come within ten feet of the nail clippers.

I went to give myself a little pedicure the other day and noticed that my toe nails needed to be cut.  I went to get out my trusty little nail clippers and, lo and behold, they're gone!

I searched the entire drawer.  I dumped out all of the nail polish.  I looked in the medicine cabinet.  Even checked RT's side and his drawers and found nothing.  I must have done this several times.  I then went to ask Bella about the nail clippers.  I know she helps herself to my nail polish and the nail clippers.  Sometimes she "forgets" to put them back.

According to Bella, she used the clippers a couple of days ago and she put them back in the nail polish bag.  I showed the empty bag to Bella.  She insists that she put them back.  She then tries to tell me that maybe RT took them.

I had to explain that RT is not allowed near the nail clippers.  He knows about the restraining order not to touch my nail clippers.

Just for kicks, I asked RT (in front of Bella) if he knew where my nail clippers were and if he touched them.  His reply:

"After what happened last time, I know not to go near your nail clippers!"

Once the nail clippers are found, they will be back in the witness protection program  put in a good hiding place.

No comments:

Post a Comment