Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My Weird Dog

I know I refer to Pippen on this blog as "My weird dog."  If you don't know him very well, you probably think that some of these things are either made up or exaggerated.   I mean, I never run out of new stories to tell about him.  Look at all of the "My weird dog" posts on the blog!  Believe it or not, they are all true.  I have a pretty good imagination, but, I don't think I could come up with all of the  strange odd weird things that happen with him.

Yesterday, Pippen was acting a little weird.  RT would say "Pippen acting weird is normal."   I then have to explain to RT the weird thing that was brought to my attention that day.

Anyway, as I was saying, Pippen was acting a little weird.  By weird, he was hanging out under the dining room table.  I realized this started when he was hanging out by the back door.  He put on his best sad face so he could come in the house.  Once inside, he went straight under the dining room table.   I figured it was going to rain or maybe he's just in one of his weird moods.

A few minutes later I hear the landscapers that handle the neighbor's yard (the same landscapers that RT is having it out with).  I remembered how much Pippen doesn't like loud sounds and isn't too fond of lawn mowers.  

Pippen remained under the table until the landscapers finished their work.  After awhile, he decided he had to venture back outside for some unfinished business.  Once outside, I heard the other neighbor get his lawn mower out and start cutting the grass.  At that point, RT came home and decided our lawn needed to be cut.  So, he was a little on edge the rest of the evening.

Today is supposed to be rainy.  I'm thinking it's going to be another dining room table day for Pippen.

No comments:

Post a Comment