Saturday, September 28, 2019

Ask a Stupid Question Day

Apparently it's Ask a Stupid Question Day, and boy do I have A LOT of stupid questions to ask.

The best way to celebrate Ask a Stupid Question Day is to dig into your brain and ask one of those questions that seems to get you obsessing over thinking about at all times of day.  You know, like the meaning of life.  Or, how did some tradition start or how did something get it's name.  The questions that you ponder, say, while taking a shower.  Or at three a.m.  You know, important stuff.

This "holiday" was created by teachers to get students to ask more questions.  I guess students were afraid to ask questions because they were afraid everyone would think that the question was stupid.  "What if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?"  So, teachers came up with this idea, Ask a Stupid Question Day, so their students would feel more comfortable asking these types of questions.  

Unfortunately (for me), I'm probably only allowed to ask one stupid question today.  I will have to write down the rest of my questions and save them for next year.  Unless I can get someone else to ask about one of them for me????  

Alright, here is goes.  My stupid question for the day.

What is Moon Cheese?  
Where does it come from? 
How is it made?
And, why are we eating it?

I know that looked like four questions, but, it's really all one question for me.  

Obviously, I've never tried Moon Cheese.  If you have, let me know what it tastes like.  

If you have a question for Ask a Stupid Question day, reply below.  If you happen to have an answer for my question(s) or any of the questions asked here, feel free to reply!  

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment