Monday, September 16, 2019

Blogversary

Oh, Happy Happy Day!

I just realized that today is my blogversary.  You know, the anniversary of the day that I started this awful  dreadful frightful   ghastly  gruesome  horrible  horrendous  blog about  A Scary Journey Inside My Life.

When I started on this journey, I had absolutely no idea what I would write about on a blog.

Do I really have enough scary stories to tell everyone?
Who wants to hear about me and my life?
Will the stories ever run out?
Does anyone really want to read about these crazy things that happen in my life?

Yea, don't answer that last question.

Thanks to RT and his push to get me to start a blog, here I am, eight years later, still writing about my scary life.   I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose so he didn't have to hear me tell him all of these stories.  You can "thank" him the next time you see him.  Oh, yea, little did RT know at the time that he would provide quite a few story lines for my blog.  (I love you, honey!)  Oh, and don't worry.   I'm safe.  He's not allowed to read this blog.

Who knew that my husband, children, family, dog and even work could provide so much entertainment  to write about?  Especially the dog.  Oh, yea, let's not forget my Vegan and Vegetarian adventures.

Eight  long  scary  frightening  horrifying  creepy  wonderful years of writing about this Scary Journey Inside My Life and here I am, still going strong.

If you have been with me that long, I'm sorry  God Bless you!   Thank you!  And, if you are new to My Scary Journey, sorry  run as fast as you can  welcome - It's a crazy ride.

Thanks for sticking around and Cheers!  to another eight more years of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment