Sunday, March 4, 2018

Famous Birthdays

Did you ever search your birthday to find out what famous person shares your special day?

I know people who share their birthday with singers, actors, presidents, Nobel Prize winners, famous inventors, etc.

My brother shares his day with Dr. Seuss.

Alex shares his birthday with Albert Einstein.

RT shares his day with Shaquille O'Neal.

And then, there's me.....

Yea.  Go ahead.  Search my birthday.  It's today.  March 4.  And tell me how many people you recognize.

None, right?

It kind of goes along with finding your name on one of those keychains.  I never find my name on those things.  People tell you that you are special if your name doesn't appear on a keychain.

Maybe everyone that is born on this day gets to share their special day with me.  Yea.  That's the reason.  I'm the special person today!

Go ahead and have a piece of cake today to celebrate my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment