Monday, March 26, 2018

Paper Towels

I know paper towel use is not eco-friendly, but, there are times when they are absolutely necessary.

Hey!  I use towels and rags when necessary, but, there's always that one time that using just one paper towel is mandatory.  I can buy a case of paper towels and they will last me years (that's how few I use).  Just one roll can get me through several months.  I have taken to buying paper towels in packages of two since I don't use them that fast.

Recently, it has come to my attention that "someone" has been carelessly using my paper towels.  My full roll is empty in a week or two.  Since I don't buy in bulk, my paper towel stash is disappearing rather quickly.

So, I did what any normal person would do in this situation.  I hid my paper towel roll.

It didn't take long for Nick "someone" to notice that the roll was gone.

"So, we are hiding the paper towels now?"

"Yes.  The paper towels were granted asylum.  They are now being protected by the government.  They will be protected until it is guaranteed that they can return to a safe environment."

No comments:

Post a Comment