Friday, March 30, 2018

Bad Habits

OK, honey.  This is a post you can just skip.  I know I have billions millions a lot of bad habits.  I don't need you to hand me a book list of my other habits.  Maybe someday I will talk about some of the other bad habits.  Oh, yea, and, honey, you can just skip the rest of this post since you are familiar with all of my bad habits.

OK, back to my topic.  I have this bad habit of leaving a water glass out.  It's a glass that I'm using to drink water and usually has water in it.  I have been known to have several glasses in various places around the house.  I have bee a lot better lately with only one glass.  Hey!  I try to use the same glass all day.  Why dirty several glasses.  I mean, I'm the one who does the dishes!  I think RT is used to it.  He points it out once in awhile but is "a little" understanding.  Nick has pointed it out, but, now he saves his glass (without water) and uses the same one all day.

I have recently noticed that Bella has picked up my bad habit (or she is just lazy).  I find her glasses everywhere.  Sometimes they have water in them, sometimes they are empty.

This is where RT comes in.  He pointed out that I have handed down my bad habit and that the glasses are now multiplying all around the house.  I say he should be happy that it's just water glasses and not dirty underwear.

Do you have any bad habits that drive your family crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment