Friday, March 16, 2018

Bucket List

You hear a lot about people making bucket lists.  They put down all of the fun things they want to do before they die.

Jump out of an airplane.
Visit the Great Wall of China
Swim with dolphins
Climb a mountain
Run a marathon
Backpack across Europe.
Swim the English Channel.

I have never made a Bucket List.  I usually have very little free time to think about what I want to do in the future.  The future to me is tomorrow.  I'm usually just trying to get through the current day.

Last week was RT's birthday (March is a big birthday month for us) and I made him a cake.  Not just any cake.  A double tiered cake.  It was a first for me.  I was excited to make it and even jokingly said that I can cross it off my bucket list now.  RT told me that if making a double tiered cake is on my bucket list, then, I need to get out more.

I guess I'm going to have to try to schedule some time for research and for the actual making of my bucket list.

Do you have a bucket list?

If yes, have you crossed anything off your bucket list yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment