Saturday, September 16, 2017

Blog-versary

I can't believe I have been boring entertaining everyone with my scary life stories for 6 years!

The funny thing is that the stories keep coming.  They never seem to stop!

I was looking back at my first post and I did mention that it would be an interesting ride.  I didn't realize that EVERYTHING was going to come out.  I mean, I write about a lot of stuff.  I mean, check some of these oldies (but goodies) out:

Gone Missing
Midnight Madness
What?
Diarrhea

Well, you're still here, reading my blog, so, I guess I'm doing something right.  Or, you feel sorry for me and read my blog posts just to make me feel better.

Whatever the reason, I'll just keep plugging away.  I feel like, in this scary journey, we have barely scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment