Friday, September 16, 2011

My Scary Journey in Life

So, this is my first time blogging.  I thought I would blog about all the inner workings of my brain and all that goes on in my life.  (Hope you have lots of time, this is going to be a long one) 

I really am not sure how or where to start.  I guess I should just keep on typing.

Let me give you a brief background.  I am married  to RT, and we have 3 children, Nick 14, Alex 11 and Bella 5.5,  and a dog named Newton.  We live in Illinois, but, my brain would like to live somewhere like Zihuatanejo, Mexico.  (Excuse me while I sip my margarita) 

Ok, life can get kind of crazy around here (thus the reason why my brain is vacationing in Mexico).  We (RT and I) work out of the house together (we sell Security Cameras).  When we are not selling security cameras we are shuffling kids and trying to lead a somewhat normal life.  Well, we aren't totally sure if its normal.   

Well, you made it this far.  You might want to stick around.  This should be an interesting ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment