Monday, September 11, 2017

Senior Moments

I think I'm starting to have senior moments.  Or, maybe I just have too much stuff in my brain?

The kids go back to school and there are activities, curriculum nights, deadlines, extra supplies to be purchased.

Bella had dance the other day.  I remembered all day.  Alex came home from school and said he had to work.  I told him to take the car.  An hour later, I realize I have to get Bela to dance and I don't have a car.  Luckily, my in-laws are close by and let me borrow the car.

After looking at my calendar, I told a co-worker I could take her shift.  A few days before the day I agreed to work, I realize I have a Girl Scout meeting that afternoon and can't work the entire shift.

I told my mother in law that I was having senior moments.  She said that my brain is full and has to get rid of something before taking on something else.

I guess that's what happened to me today.  Apparently, I need to clear out some things from my brain because I forgot to put this blog post up earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment