Monday, August 21, 2017

Shower Head

When it rains, it pours.

That line fits with the title of this post.

I wrote about our a/c unit breaking down (may it rest in peace).  Now, it's our shower head.

RT told me, before he left for work, "You're going to love what I did to the shower!"

I didn't think much about it.  Went about my morning.  When I hopped into the shower, I looked up and noticed the shower head was completely off and it was just the pipe.  I thought it can't be that bad.

Remember playing with the garden hose and spraying someone?  That's how it feels taking a shower. Or, even better, under a fire hose.  It's not bad, but, not pleasant.

It certainly has cut my showering time down.  I mean, I'm in and out in seconds minutes.

No.  RT didn't do it on purpose.  He knows I like my morning shower.  The shower head broke and needs to be fixed or replaced.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon or I might get used to this and start showering in people's sprinklers on my morning walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment