Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Most Lively Time at our House

Apparently, that's 3am.

Everyone is awake (it's summer).  Someone is usually moving around in the house.  I went into the kitchen for lunch and all three of my kids are discussing the previous nights activities.  Bella heard Nick come home and go up to bed.  Nick said that Alex was still awake in his room with the light on. Alex said, "Dad went downstairs to use the bathroom.  I said, "That was me."

This led to a 30 minute inquisition of why did I go downstairs to use the bathroom and what was I doing.

*to go to the bathroom
*to get a drink of water
*to see if Nick came home

I finally told them that I wasn't prepared for that line of questioning and that I needed a little more time to prepare my answers and consult with my attorney.

Apparently, in our house, if you want to do something and don't want anyone to know what you are doing, don't do it in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment