Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hey! Nice Pants!

I had to cut out my walk today.  And, my plans on getting to work early were nixed.  It all started with Alex coming home from work last night.

Alex works part time at a fast food restaurant.  He has been working some crazy hours (late nights and 12 hour shifts on the weekends).  He is one who needs his sleep, so we shall see how long this job lasts with school's early hours.

Last night, Alex arrived home after 10:00pm.  I asked how work went and he said that he needs a new pair of pants.

Me:  What's wrong with the pair you are wearing?
Alex:  They are too small and they ripped while I was at work.

It's 10 pm.  There aren't any stores open.  I work the next day and he works the next evening.  Somehow I have to get him some pants before I get home so he can put them on and go to work.

So, I did what any mother would do and got up early and went to the store to buy him a pair of pants before heading off to work.

Moral of the story:  Make sure that your pants fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment