Thursday, August 17, 2017

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

School is back in session.  Well, for two of the three kids.

Didn't get a chance to post today because I was too busy

having fun
partying
living it up
eating bon bons
running errands and cleaning the house.

Yea, the boring one is actually what I really did.  Sad, but, true.

I was able to get pictures before they went off on their adventures.  And, I walked Bella part of the way to school (I incorporated it into a little walk for me this morning with the dog).  Nick actually came downstairs and was ready to party because the other two were gone.  I highly doubt he missed them today.

I know some people are excited for this time of year.  I mean, there are days during the summer where I am actually counting down the days for them to go back to school.  But, when they do finally go back, I actually miss them.  I can't help it.  I love hanging out with my kids!  They are super fun to hang out with, even though they drive me crazy!

I know we will eventually fall into our school routine.  It will just take a little time.

Here's to a happy, fun filled, new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment