Thursday, December 31, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - December

Well, I made it through the year with my monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

I found out that I do quite a bit of Random Kindness Acts every day.  It was hard to keep track of them and write about them every month.

Here is my update for December.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Gave the customer in front of me 5 or 6 coupons for her order
let people ahead of me in line
Greeting people on the paths during my walks
Helping customers pick out gifts for their grandchildren
help carry packages to customer's car
Help customers save money on their purchase (at work)


How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this year?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment