Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Dog. Also known as, Pippen.

As you know, I work retail.  Last Friday (also known as Black Friday), I had to work.  I had to be at work early (we opened at 8am) and worked until 4pm.  Before I left (well, the night before) I told everyone that I would not be able to take care of Pippen before I went to work.

Normally I take care of the dog.  I let him out in the morning and feed him...and let him out again, because he refuses to do his business the first time because he's afraid he might miss me calling him in to eat.

When we rescued Pippen, Alex and Bella told me that I wouldn't have to do anything dog related.  Just let him out during the day while they were at school.

We can all see how that turned out.

I believe I am the primary caretaker of the dog.  I feed him, let him out, brush him, clean up after him, walk him, let him outside and bring him in and bathe him.  

When I came home form work, Pippen was acting a little odd (stranger than usual).  I asked if anyone fed the dog.  All I got was blank looks.  When pressed further the answer I was given, "We thought you fed him.  You never told us to feed him."

I'm just letting you know that if anything happens to me to let my family know that they have to feed the dog.

Thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment