Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sweatpants

I'm not much of a sweat pants person.  I do own a couple of pairs, but they are for workout purposes only.

One of the pairs was big when I bought them.  I think I was ashamed that I was buying them and just picked up any size.  Over time they seem to have gotten bigger.  In fact, they don't stay up.  I would like to say that I lost a bunch of weight, but, the pants have also increased in length, which means I have gotten shorter over the years.

I have dealt with this problem pair of sweatpants for quite some time.  It's easier when I can put the excess length into my sock (when I go walking) and remember to pull my pants up every so often.  I have even started to tuck my sweat shirt in so they stay up (sort of).

The other day I put them on and decided I had enough of the falling down and walking on the excess material at the bottom of my legs.  I told RT that I might have to invest in a new pair.

His response?

"Grab a pair of scissors and make them into shorts!"

I told him the kids already have one parent embarrassing them with cut off sweat shorts.  They don't need both parents in bad cut off sweat shorts.

*need more info on RT's sweat shorts?  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment