Monday, December 28, 2015

The Best Hiding Place

We all hide things.  (don't we?)

Everyone has that special spot in their home where they hide things.  Maybe it's gifts for the kids for Christmas or a birthday.  Maybe it's chocolates from your husband and kids.  Not that I would ever do that.....  

We have a couple of spots where we hide gifts for our kids.  I can't give out the exact location in case one of them decides to read this blog.  I think two of them already know one of our hiding spots.  (it's locked, so they can't go inside).  I have several other places around the house where I hide things.  The problem is when I forget where I put the gifts.  That's when I can be seen tearing the house apart.

RT made an interesting point the other day.  He said that we should start using the dishwasher as a hiding spot.  You see, we think the kids are afraid of the dishwasher.  They never put their dirty dishes in it.  Instead, they leave their dishes on top of the counter.  They don't bother opening the dishwasher to check and see if it is full or if there are dirty or clean dishes inside.  Which makes the dishwasher the perfect hiding place.  The kids would never think to look in there!

Do you have a good hiding place for your secret gifts / chocolate stash?*

*don't worry, I won't tell anyone about the secret chocolate hiding place.

**By the way, I know where RT's secret chocolate stash is hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment