Friday, December 18, 2015

My Phone

If you read this post, then you have a little background on my phone.

Currently, my phone has a cracked face and the case is being held together by two rubber bands.

The other night it was an open class for Bella's dance class.  That's where the parents get to watch the class and we get a special performance of their Christmas dance.  There are only five or six kids in the class.  During this class, the teacher announced the costume that they will wear for their recital in May.  The students did not remember the costume she chose, so the teacher told them to visit the website when they get home.

So, I decide to whip out my trusty phone and look up the website.

You know where this is heading.

The teacher comes over and starts flipping through the website on my phone and pulls up the costume (it's cute).  The teacher then takes my phone and shows the class the costume and then walks around showing the parents.

All the while, holding my phone, for all to see.

I relayed the story to RT and mentioned that I was a little embarrassed.  He said, "So, now you'll get a new phone?"  I said, "Probably not."

No comments:

Post a Comment