Friday, December 25, 2015

Santa Visit

Every year we visit Santa Claus at one of his remote locations.  It's a family tradition.  One that, believe it or not, everyone attends.

I think it's really cool how both Nick and Alex go along and get their picture taken with Santa Claus.  I don't know too may teenagers that would be seen taking a picture with Santa.

When I told the boys that we would be visiting Santa they both said OK.  You would expect an eye roll or, "Do I have to go?"  I didn't get any of that.  I told them that it's for their sister.  That's all they needed to hear.

I'm really proud how they approach the Santa visit (asking in front of Bella "When are we going to visit Santa?) and making a list and saying that they are going to ask Santa for certain items.

I'm afraid this might be our last year with Santa.  I'm trying to enjoy every last minute.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment