Monday, June 24, 2013

Things you never thought you would say

I thought it was time to add to this post. 

My last post was "Things you never thought you would say until you became a parent."

I have a new post, because apparently there are "Things that I never thought I would say until I became a dog owner."  I don't recall saying these things when Newton was a puppy.  These sayings just came about recently and were pointed out by my loving family.  They use some of these sayings too, thanks to Pippen.

*Don't smell my butt
*Get your nose out of my butt
*Get your nose out of my water
*Don't lick that!
*Stop sniffing me
*Don't lick my arm pit!
    and, the less formal, "Don't lick my pit!"

and, this one was just pointed out to me:

*get out of my butt
   (funny in lots of ways, I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment