Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Working Out

So, do people who work out (jog, etc) buy all new workout clothes before they start their exercise program?  Are they trying to impress onlookers?

Do you buy new workout clothes to exercise in?  Do you feel it motivates you to wear the latest style and look trendy?

I must be old school.  I wear old t-shirts and shorts (sweat pants and sweatshirts when it's cold outside).  In fact, the other day I was sporting the Arlington Racecourse t-shirt when RT was on their basketball league.  The number on it is 10.  That's why I took it from him (I don't think he knows I have it, so don't tell him).  It's not my favorite number, but, I like to think of myself as a 10.  (me and Bo Derek)

What do you wear when you work out?

1 comment:

  1. Well, today I exercised in my underwear, and yesterday I was naked. Hey, you asked! :)

    ReplyDelete