Sunday, June 23, 2013

Homemade Side Walk Paint

I found this online and had to try it out. I'm always looking for fun things to do with Bella outside.

I found the recipe for this at Ashley's Homemade Adventures.  She has the how to on her blog post.  She also has some cool things on her blog. Check it out. 

Back to the side walk paint. 

What you need:
Corn starch
Cold water
Non-toxic washable paint

Equal parts corn starch and cold water. I used 1/4 cup each. I then added about 1 tablespoon of washable paint. Mix it.  Then Paint.
 
I put these in small plastic containers with lids so we could reuse them. I decided on plastic since they will be used on the path and might get dropped.  (most likely by me)

Here is a sample of what it looks like on the driveway.
 
I think it turned out pretty good, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment