Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Texting Block

Other titles to this post:

How to block spam texters

or better yet

How to tick off your wife.

I know I have mentioned in the past how RT ignores my texts.  I send him texts and he doesn't respond.  I can be sending life altering texts and will get no response.  If it's my last text and I can survive only if he texts me back, I would surely die.

Recently, RT and Alex went out of the country on a Spring Break trip.  RT texted me when they arrived and I responded.  He texted the next day and even responded to one of my replies (a first).  Then, the texting block came back into play.  He would text and I would respond and then nothing.  This went on the entire trip.  Well, I have to admit that I finally gave up and stopped replying.  I figure he wasn't even reading my replies, so why waste my time?

When he returned, RT asked me why I didn't reply to any of his texts.  I told him I did, but he never responded to my replies.  I even showed him my phone with my replies.  His phone showed I hadn't replied for over a week.  I said, "Maybe you accidentally blocked me?"

RT finally looked into it (after a couple of hours of us going back and forth) and guess what?  I was blocked on his phone.  The funny thing is, he could send me texts.

So, all these months, I'm wondering why he doesn't reply to my texts.  And when I ask him, he will tell me that he never received a text from me.  I'm thinking this blocking is something he does so he doesn't have to get my texts.

My question is:  How long before I am blocked again?

No comments:

Post a Comment