Friday, June 29, 2012

You asked for it, you got it

Toyota!
 

Sorry, The title of this post was part of a commercial for Toyota cars.   But, that's not what I'm writing about today.
The post that you have been waiting for.....(drum roll, please)

Walking the Paths, Backyard Edition

I know you have been dying to see other people's backyards.   The good and the bad.  We have it all  here. 
This backyard is off the secret path (I love the secret path).  It's a really small yard, but has a lot of stuff in it.

Here is a little sneak peak the other way down the secret path.
love this
I love the cozy feel of it, don't you?

Ok, can you cram any more stuff in your yard?  2 swing sets, lots and lots of white chairs (you can see them from the other angle) tables with chairs a trampoline.  I'm sure there's a grill in there somewhere, too.
My camera wouldn't take the picture from the other angle.  They have some lovely flowers.

Notice the yellow house, yellow deck, yellow grass.

good to keep with the same color scheme

Have you seen the movie, A Night at the Museum?  Look to thecenter of my picture and you will see something similiar to this:

Do you see it?  Cute, huh?
It's off this path, here.
Well, I will have to make another edition.  I have a few more pictures to show you.  I know you're just dying to see them!  
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment