Thursday, June 28, 2012

Girls Week!

You read that right. 
It's girls only this week.  All week.  Pink.  Pink.  Pink.  Glitter.   More pink.  Lots and lots of glitter.
The boys are hiking in Colorado.  Fishing, hiking, climbing mountains, laying in hot springs.
Us girls are here at home living it up.
We have had a lot of pool time.  I think we have been every day.
We visited the zoo.





Almost as tall as a polar bear


reaction to the smell in the Karibu exhibit

No trip is complete until you visit the restroom
(yes, I took a picture of the restroom)
And, my favorite:


We hung out with some friends and made s'mores.
Went on walks with Newton.
quite excited about his walks

Newton has to check his p-mail

Went on our morning walks (for my exercise).
Polished our nails.
And Newton's nails.
yes, he's a boy and wasn't too happy about it, but, hey!  it's girls week!
 I think Newton might want to join the boys next time. 

Then we visited a candy store!
OOOOHHHHH!!!
"I'll take one of everything, please!"
Hey!  It's girl's week!  Anything goes!

*this would have been posted a lot earlier, but, RT took my camera with him on vacation and I thought I would use my phone to take pictures. It takes ok pictures, but, I really miss my camera. At least I figured out how to upload my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment