Sunday, June 10, 2012

Food

I made yogurt pops.  Well, I thought I would try it.  I read about it here and thought it was a cool idea.  I purchased the same yogurt just to try it out.  Well, I didn't get to taste it, but, my three children did and they loved them.  (so did Newton, since Nick let him have some of his)  I need to get a popsicle maker.  You know, the ones that have the sticks that you can reuse over and over again.  These popsicles were easy, but, they were huge and a little difficult to get out of the container. 

cutting the bottom of the container was the hardest part
the foil and popsicle stick were easy


Made myself a salad with my new chopper. 
everything fits nicely inside
the bowl is great for serving and has a lid so you can store your salad (salsa) inside the bowl
very convenient!

very easy to do
and quick!
maybe it should be called, "Salad in a hurry"


I love this thing!  I think it's one of those "as seen on TV" items.  I make salsa and salads in a flash!   When the kids are around I always have to say, "it slices, it dices."  You remember, from those Ginsu knive commercials?  My kids think I'm crazy.  (what else is new?)
Here's my salad!

  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment