Friday, June 15, 2012

Walking...thoughts

Just a small post with a couple of the things that run through my head while I'm walking.  I can't post ALL of the things that run through my head because that would take forever.  I'll try to just post the few that stand out.
For instance, I know you have a great body at your age (I would say over 60) and you look great in daisy dukes and a sport bra, but, I REALLY don't think you should wear it out in public, if you know what I mean.  Do it for the safety of others.  Thank you.
And to the older couple who I see every morning.  You know, the wife who looks like she's doing a dance while they are walking.  Yea, them.  Disco Momma has to bend down and untie her shoe every time I walk by while her husband looks on.  That is why this morning I sped up so I could miss you and your dance routine this morning.  So sorry, but, I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment