Friday, June 22, 2012

Baseball season

Alas, the baseball season has come and gone here.
It was a great season for the Scrappers.  Winning every game. 
My favorite plays by my favorite player.  I try to get action shots.   Difficult to do, because the only action is gnawing on her baseball mitt.  (I think they flavor them because a couple of the other players were chewing on theirs).
not sure if that's a yawn

yea, just try and hit the ball over here

if you look closely, the game is going on behind the "star" player

waiting for her turn to bat
she's really into the game, can you tell?

My favorite picture, the attitude pose
It's good to pose while in the outfield.  Better when you show some attitude

and, of course, a bathroom shot
this is where we spent a lot of time during every game
Batter up!

And, the rookie card picture

No comments:

Post a Comment