Monday, June 18, 2012

Now What?

That's the question that I have been dodging for the last two months.  A question I did not feel like answering until everything was in order and complete.  A question that became quite annoying.  And something that I did not want to think about until I knew it was true.  Done.  Over.  Complete.
Guess what?
It's official. 
I'm unemployed.
We sold our business last Friday.  It feels a little strange.  I feel the need to answer security camera questions, fill an order, check messages, make calls, describe features of a system or camera, explain wireless cameras, discuss the features of a DVR, explain what web ready means or help someone build their own system for their home or business. 
The upside is I do not have to deal with crabby customers.  Whoever said that the customer is always right?
I also have more time to lay by the pool sipping margaritas.  Staring at the pool boy, being fanned by the cabana boy. 
Well, they don't allow alcohol at our town pool and there is no sitting because I'm usually running/swimming around with Bella.
It's nice to dream, tho.
It also makes an interesting reply to that annoying question, "Now what?"

1 comment:

  1. I could call you and be crabby and ask stupid questions if you want.

    ReplyDelete