Wednesday, April 15, 2020

My Clock

For those of you who were worrying about me living in quarantine without a clock in my bedroom, worry no more!  I'm happy to report that we have a new clock! 

After some serious thought, I realized that I can't go three weeks without a clock in our bedroom so I hopped on Amazon.com, did a little research and ordered a clock (that's some pretty quick decision making for me).  The funny thing is, Amazon said that I wouldn't receive this clock until the beginning of May, about one month from the time that I ordered it!  I figured, at least I ordered it and it will arrive....some day.  To my surprise, I received it within one week.  Yes!  It arrived yesterday!  I was so excited that I unboxed it and set it up in our bedroom. 

The story should end there. 

Me.  Living happily ever after in quarantine with my new bedroom clock.

Unfortunately, that's not the ending we all had in mind.

Last night, we turned off the lights and....there was this really bright light coming from the clock.  Almost like there was a big bill board or neon sign in our bedroom.  The light was so bright that I could see every single thing in our bedroom.  I moved the clock over a little, but, now the light was towards the middle of our bedroom and we couldn't see the time.   I wanted to unplug it, but RT said to keep it on so we could tell the time. 

Lets just say that I didn't get great sleep last night.  I felt like a kid that slept with the light on in his/her room. 

So, back to doing my clock research.  I didn't realize it was this difficult to purchase a digital clock for a bedroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment