Thursday, April 16, 2020

Quarantine Day 34

Hope all of you out there are hanging in there.  I think (and hope) we only have a couple more weeks of this insanity  craziness  nightmare   isolation  quarantine.

RT is still working in the basement.  Haven't seen him in weeks.  Just kidding.  I let him out every once in awhile. 

Alex is still self isolating in his room.  He is allowed to does come out for food and water.

Bella is attending school (online, of course) that takes about an hour of her day.  She is also taking some dance classes (remotely using zoom) which use up one to two hours of her day a few times a week.  So, she has a full schedule going on.....

I have been trying to use my time wisely.  I still go on on my long two hour walks every morning.   I have been baking quite a bit.  You might be seeing a few recipes posted here in the coming weeks.  Know that they have been tried and tested and probably didn't last very long here  and are safe for you to try out on your family.  I also decided to paint my bedroom.  I enlisted the help of Bella (if you ask her, she will tell you that she had no choice in the matter) and we finished the job in a couple of days.  We left the trim for RT (I'm sure I will end up doing that in a couple of weeks).  I also have another fun painting job in the works (I even have the paint).   So, I guess you can say that it's been a pretty productive quarantine for me. 

My weird dog  Pippen is getting used to having me home all of the time and will probably go through some major separation anxiety when this is all over. 

Cheers to another two more weeks of quarantine!

No comments:

Post a Comment