Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Day 48

Let's see....what new and exciting things happened this week?  It's been so action packed around here that it's difficult for me to remember all of the fun that I have been having.... locked up in my house.

We rented a stump grinder and RT went a little crazy.  See!  I do let him out of the basement once in awhile!   We tore out quite a few of the bushes in front and in the back of our house.  It sounded like a good idea at the time.  After all was over, not so much.  So, next up, we will have to plant some trees and bushes to make things look a little nicer (you know, curb appeal). 

I told you this was going to be exciting!

I bought another gallon of paint.  My life as a painter is never ending.   Fortunately we do have quite a few rooms in our house.  I'm sure I will eventually run out of rooms to paint (I hope).   For this painting job, I will have to kick RT out of the office.  Luckily, it isn't a huge room and should take me one day to complete so RT can be locked up  back in his office in no time.  I have two or three more rooms that are on my "To Paint" list.  Of course, I will have to see if I can get these painting projects approved from the board (RT).  Stay tuned.

My weird dog  Pippen got a bath.  It was much needed and the world is a much happier place because of his sacrifice  bath.

The Stay At Home order was extended.

Wait!  What did I just write?  The Stay At Home order was extended?   So, we are now going into the month of May with this whole quarantine thing? 

Ugh! 

This is really getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment