Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Quarantine Song List

I thought I would put together a list of songs that you can listen to during the quarantine nightmare.  I mean, as long as we are all stuck inside the house, why not have some music to listen to, am I right?  And, not just any music, songs that really touch on our whole quarantine situation.  I'm surprised I didn't come up with this list sooner!  We could have been listening to these songs for the last six weeks!  On the bright side, with a lot of states extending the quarantine (like good ol' Illinois), I think we all still have plenty of time to sit back and really get into these songs.

Let's get started, shall we?  Here's the list:

Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Problem - Ariana Grande
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
Doom and Gloom - Rolling Stones
Let em In (Someone's Knocking on the Door) - Paul McCartney
HELP - The Beatles
Don't Stand So Close to Me - The Police
Land of Confusion - Genesis
A Day in the Life - The Beatles
Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones
Don't Come Around Here No More - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson
Yesterday - The Beatles
Stay  Away - Nirvana
Time is on My Side - Rolling Stones
Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney
In the air Tonight - Phil Collins
Inside - Van Halen
Home - Phillip Phillips


If you feel like you have been home too long, you might want to consider adding these songs to your playlist:

Aqua Lung - Jethro Tull
Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson
Cry, Cry, Cry - Johnny Cash
Feeling That Way - Journey
Delirious - Prince
Somebody Get Me a Doctor - Van Halen
Scream  - Michael Jackson

If I missed any songs that you feel should make the list, leave me a message in the comments.

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment