Thursday, February 9, 2017

Lunches

I'm sure I mentioned how much I love making lunches.  I never get feedback on the lunch that I make, but, I do receive many complaints.  Yes, I have asked my children to make their own.  If I don't make them one, I know they will go hungry (maybe it's worth a try?).

I purchased some sandwich fixings on Sunday.  I made sure I bought enough to last the majority of the week (because I had to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).  Nick assured me it would last.  I made sandwiches for Monday and there's Nick, making one for himself (to eat right there).  Monday night, I go to make sandwiches and quite a bit of lunch meat is gone.  Nick comes in and makes two sandwiches (one for him and one for his girlfriend).  By Tuesday night, I could barely make one sandwich.  Nick's response, "I didn't eat that much!  I only had one sandwich."

On my way home from work on Wednesday, I stopped and bought another two pounds of lunch meat. I'm hoping this can get me through two more days of lunches.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment