Monday, February 6, 2017

Killer Spider

I'm not a big fan of spiders.  I thought when I got married, my husband would take care of all spiders for me.  I had two boys and figured I was covered.

Well, out of the three men in my life, only one will help (when he is around) (that's Nick).  RT lets me handle it by myself and Alex is afraid of spiders.  In fact, I have to kill them for him.  If I'm not around, he gets Bella to do it (the power of a little sister).

The other night, I was in the bathroom about to walk out and noticed a spider on the light switch.  I jumped and asked for a little help from my husband...who uses his "loss of hearing" card a little too often.  I killed the spider and said, "Don't worry!  I took care of the killer spider.  You can sleep peacefully tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment