Friday, February 10, 2017

Napkin Hoarding

You might remember my post about RT and his napkin hoarding problem.

Since the publication of that post and pointing out his hoarding tendency with napkins, RT started to take action and clear out "some" of his billions of napkins in his car.  He told me that he has cut way back on taking napkins at restaurants.  He only takes what he needs.

I was pretty impressed that by making fun of pointing out his hoarding problem, he was able to fix the situation rather quickly.

Bella had the day off for school a couple weeks ago, and we decided to meet RT for lunch.  We sat down and RT made a point to show me he only took two napkins.  Bella said, "He'll probably take a bunch as we walk out the door."  << He didn't...

We went out to dinner the other night and I asked RT to grab a couple of napkins for me.  He stood up and was about to walk away, looked at me and said, "Look!"  He pulled out two huge bunches of napkins from both of his pockets on his jacket.  Bella and I couldn't stop laughing.

I thought his hoarding tendency was cured.  I think he still has a way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment