Friday, February 3, 2017

Case Closed

We can now close the books on The Case of the Missing CD Walkman.

Somehow, the stolen missing CD Walkman appeared out of nowhere in the hall linen closet.

It's funny that it should just appear in that location.  I thoroughly cleaned out the linen closet after the case was brought to my attention, and the walkman was not in the closet at that time.

The CD Walkman was "found" by the suspect person of interest as I was cleaning the plaintiff's Alex's room.  I'm not sure why the suspect person of interest decided to look in the linen closet at that time.  She declined to comment when questioned.

I'm sure the plaintiff Alex will have more to say about how it miraculously appeared.

As of now, we are closing the books on, "The Case of the Missing CD Walkman,"  January 2017 edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment