Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Monthly Random Acts of Kindness - September

Here is my update for September.  My monthly Random Acts of Kindness.

As I said in my January post, it's pretty easy to reach a goal of one random act of kindness a month.  Especially if you look at all of the little things that you do.  This is a summary of some of the kind things that I have done this month.

Paid the difference that a customer owed*
Gave away some produce from my garden
let people ahead of me in line
Greeting people on the paths during my walks
Helping a customer pick out gifts for her grandchildren

*It was small change.  I felt good about doing it.

How did your list for Random Acts of Kindness look this month?

Looking for ideas for Random Acts of Kindness?  Check out this post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment