Monday, September 28, 2015

Tooth Fairy

The Tooth Fairy forgot to visit two nights in a row. I set my alarm last night so I could have words with her.  I got up a couple of times during the night and finally bumped into her.  Apparently she has spent the last couple of nights trying to find the tooth.

This morning, after inspecting the site, I could see why she could not find the tooth under the pillow.  The tooth was on the bed side table, surrounded by tons and tons of things (bowls, books, wrappers, lip balm, napkin, cup, clock, etc).  It's pretty hard to see at night and then trying to figure out the exact location of the tooth.  The Tooth Fairy doesn't have time to waste looking for a tooth.  She has too many people to visit.

Hopefully she finds the tooth tonight (Day 4).   Keep your fingers crossed.

I still think we need to find another Tooth Fairy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment