Monday, September 7, 2015

Trial Size

I think RT needs help.  Yea, not the first time I've thought this.....

RT has this habit of taking the trial size samples when we stay at hotels.  You know, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.

I don't see a problem with collecting them from hotels.  If you use part of a sample, the hotel probably throws the rest out.  I mean, who wants part of a sample of shampoo when taking a shower?

The problem is when we get home, RT has drawers and drawers full of these trial size samples.  When I suggest he use some of them, he replies, "I might need them."  < He's referring to when we go on a trip.   He plans on bringing the samples to use when we stay at hotels.  I know this isn't true because he doesn't bring any samples with him on vacation and, since most hotels supply them, we end up with more and more samples to bring home.

A few of the samples of lotion have disappeared.  Hey!  They are small enough to fit into my purse.  Um, not saying that I took them or anything....just trying to justify why they might have disappeared...yea, that's it....

I guess I shouldn't complain.  We have enough shampoo and conditioner to last us a lifetime.

Now to get him to move onto the soap bars.*

*more on soap bars later

No comments:

Post a Comment