Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Teenage Boys Sense of Smell

I really think teenage boys sense of smell must not work.  Maybe their sense of smell doesn't develop until later in life?  I say this because they live in their room.  A room that has a floor of dirty clothes.  Not just any dirty clothes.  Clothes that have been worn to play basketball in the 90 degree F heat.

We were all ready to go for a drive on a hot day.  Alex came down and, lets say the scent came with him.  I said, nicely of course, something smells on you.  He sniffed his shirt and said "oh."  By the way, I didn't have to sniff his shirt to know that there was an "odor."

Thankfully, he went upstairs to change.  I don't think I could have that odor circulating in the car (with the windows rolled up and the air conditioning on) on a long car drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment